NEW BLOG/WEBSITE :)

PLEASE CHECK OUT BLOG UPDATES
ON my website schumacherart.com

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oh youtube, How I love thee!

Here, is the next step in what I am working on... converting my sketches/ paintings into digital artwork using Illustrator cs5. I have worked with Illustrator before, but I want to KNOW Illustrator cs5, the insides & outsides, and shortcuts. So, youtube.com to the rescue! I LOVE youtube for learning new things to do: milking goats, making goat cheese, screen printing, & now Illustrator cs5. Below is the first 2 days of watching tutorials & practicing. I'll keep you posted, but have a few ideas for the digital art... the first image below is my sketch that I did yesterday morning while drinking my coffee in the kitchen...
Above, is my digital drawing in Illustrator cs5. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Mel! I love this!

Anonymous said...

your mama gives thumbs up to her girl.:) love you and love your work, of course.:)