NEW BLOG/WEBSITE :)

PLEASE CHECK OUT BLOG UPDATES
ON my website schumacherart.com

Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to The Drawing Board



Last Sunday, after the flurry of the last 2 weeks, I found myself without a pressing deadline. I have projects going, but nothing that I need to lose sleep over, for now. And, it made me wonder... what do people do AFTER the goal or deadlines are met. What do marathon runners do the day, and week, after the big run? Or the writer, after he finally finishes the book? Do they go back & run just 2 miles? or do story concepts?  Or, buy a pair of slippers, make tea,&  ponder what to do next, because that is what I did last week. 

I was also drawing last week. Without a new canvas on the table,  I am working out some new concepts... I'll keep you posted... :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, please always keep your mama posted. Love you and love your work.
hugs!