NEW BLOG/WEBSITE :)

PLEASE CHECK OUT BLOG UPDATES
ON my website schumacherart.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 New- In the works

So, here are the latest 2 paintings that are in my kitchen, being worked on, in between making apple pies :) I love looking back to see the paintings in the different stages. Like below, the bird is penciled in, then the white is filled in, on top of that is the black layer, and THEN the colored dots will be added. I think they will both end up with cooler names... Any ideas?

Birds in leaves- 24x18 Birds seem to be EXTREMELY popular, so be the first to buy this one!!! (Ha ha ha ha, it seemed to be such a great place for a shameless sell) 


Fish in water- 15x48 This, is my favorite painting that I have done so far. There are a few that I surprise myself. I love the extremely long vertical size, and the motion of the fish. I will keep posting on the progress...... 
 

No comments: