NEW BLOG/WEBSITE :)

PLEASE CHECK OUT BLOG UPDATES
ON my website schumacherart.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

New marketing pieces

In the last few months, a few friends have been on the look-out for opportunities for me :) (Thanks!) And in following those leads I put together some marketing materials to use to start conversation about my work & as a leave behind. So here it is... 
the folder with all the goodies- samples of my work, business cards, a break down of capabilities & proposed work etc, etc....



samples of moo mini cards ( very cool site, where you can have multiple images printed on one side & the same contact info on the other) So, the above cards all have the same info (below). I use them for tags for screen printed items that I have had for sale. 


and above is my latest stack 'o business cards. I love these. All 3 in the photo above are the business card. They fold, which gave me the opportunity to show 4 paintings & give a quick description of my process on the back. Love it!

1 comment:

ShelliGib said...

Cool! You should send me some!