NEW BLOG/WEBSITE :)

PLEASE CHECK OUT BLOG UPDATES
ON my website schumacherart.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kenwood Cafe Show - such a gem!


The November show at Kenwood Cafe ends Nov 27. I am so very thankful for the time that my work has spent here!

If you haven't had a chance to go... here are a few images from my friends :)
Check out this cafe for the location, the atmosphere, and the food!
It is such a gem!



Above images from The Kenwood Cafe taken by my good friend, and cheerleader Lynn, thanks hon love ya!


The above 2 images are from my new friend Susie, Thank you for going, & for posting this story, so very very kind :). Thanks hon!
"While Lulu stood in line for our orange juice, at Kenwood Cafe, we overheard a man taking SO glowingly about your Guppies painting. He said "You can almost see the beauty of the inside of the artist on this canvas!" His partner agreed. I asked him if he would mind if I took a photo of him by your painting and shared the story...he agreed and asked that I mention that you have a new fan! xo
(tag: Darren, Melanie's Newest Fan)"

1 comment:

MoSchu said...

You have an awesome talent Mel! They really are beautiful! I still have that painting I bought from Debbie Wolks Wallflower biz hanging in my bathroom. You rock!