NEW BLOG/WEBSITE :)

PLEASE CHECK OUT BLOG UPDATES
ON my website schumacherart.com

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last Night: Details from the AE Home Show

Last Night was the group show at Altered Esthetics "Home", and there was a great turnout. My painting "Our World, Our Home" was in the show. I spent my time standing across the room from my painting watching people watch my painting and WISHING I could hear what they were saying! 

I walked away a huge fan of one of the other artists: Danielle Feliciano. Check out her amazing talent! I do not know this artist yet, but will be following her work and Mpls shows! You can too on her blog :) 

2 comments:

Rose said...

Mel -- your painting "Our World, Our Home" is breathtaking and beautiful. The kind I could stare at for a long time and never get tired of admiring it. I wish I could spend a day in your creative mind to think what you're thinking and see what you're seeing!
Love your work!
Rose

Jennifer Stano said...

Hi Melanie,
Just wanted to say hi. I love your blog! It's so fun to see the process behind your work. The painting from the "Home" show is just fabulous.
~Jen Stano